Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
This is not your everyday Terms of Service.
We are a dynamic community of entrepreneurial spirits with a purpose. Please read this thoroughly.
The Participants (aka the people, the co-workers, groups and the community) of e=mc2 - located at 202-1080, Railway Avenue, Canmore, AB - cannot be profiled by job titles, industry or market sectors. We have a broader and much greater sense of curiosity. We are a gathering of people finding a way of working better together (both offline and on) focused on inspiration, participation and learning through doing. Anything can happen, the environments and space(s) change.
The Participants of e=mc2 share a fundamental optimism, and a spirit of encouragement & inclusiveness. Where many people see problems, Participants see opportunities for making things better.
We are individuals who aim high and continually push limits to achieve greatness.
We make our dreams become reality.
e=mc2 is different from your average working environment. To keep the Centre moving along seamlessly, here are some essential points we ask everyone to be mindful of when using the space:
- Participation is an extreme sport; you break or lose it, you replace it.
- Equipment and Professional Liability is your own responsibility (our insurance does not cover it).
- Cleaning up after yourself, emptying trash bins and recycling is everyone’s responsibility. We work together to maintain a clean and presentable Centre we are proud of.
- Please leave the spaces as you found them or in better shape.
- Anyone who behaves in a manner that is negative and destructive to the Centre and the Participants will be asked to leave.
- Be responsible and respectful with your internet usage. No streaming or downloading movies, porn or other inappropriate content.
- Respect other member’s privacy, confidentiality, safety, property and data. Your Needs and Rights
All membership levels enjoy equal access to the CoWork space and its resources with only a few exceptions. All Memberships include:
- A productive, enjoyable place to work between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
- Hi-speed internet, desks, power, coffee, tea, water and snacks, when available.
- A vibrant place to visit, even if it’s to stop and say “hello”.
- Weekly announcements and events
- A fabulous community of smart, friendly and helpful entrepreneurial CoWork members from the Bow Valley region and beyond.
- Opportunities to host your own events such as workshops, classes.
- The use of our meeting rooms and CoWork space. Just email us at [email protected] to reserve something.
- A ‘how can we make it happen’? attitude!
- Data Security - Participants should always exercise caution when accessing the internet. Participants should follow their own company policies and guidelines where data security is concerned, and have their own antivirus programs installed that are compatible to the software they are using on their laptops. e=mc2 cannot be responsible for virus infected emails received by members and malware imbedded in websites that are being accessed by Participants while logged into the e=mc2 network. e=mc2 internet is provided by Shaw Canada and it operates on WPA2 protocol with TKIP/AES encryption that generates a 128-bit key every time a new user is accessed. These are the recommended security protocols for wifi accessories.
I have read and understand the Terms of Service for this Membership.
I confirm that I hold a current Business License issued by the Town of Canmore, and have the authority to sign for this Company.